In the spirit of focusing on local issues, the Islanders for Salim Nice re-election campaign is proud to accept contributions from current Mercer Island residents in the form of PayPal or Checks.
Please make checks payable to:
“Islanders for Salim Nice”
Mail or drop off your contribution to:
5619 89th Ave SE
Mercer Island, WA 98040
If you would like your contribution picked up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
We’re grateful, in advance, for your contribution and commitment to the re-election of Salim Nice for Mercer Island City Council.
In order to comply with WA State law, contributors must follow these guidelines:
- The maximum contribution per individual is $1,000 per election
- If the contribution is being paid from a joint bank account, please specify how you wish to have the contribution split, or not. If we receive no direction, we will assume an even split between the individuals listed on the check.
- For each contributor, we need full name and address.
- If an individual contributes more than $100, the following additional information is needed:
- Occupation (if retired, non-employed, or unemployed, please so state)
- If employed, the name and address (city/state) of the employer, or if self-employed, please so state.